To blog or not to blog? Tim Frost says that’s the wrong question. Read more in this writer’s last post for this assignment.
This is the final week of blog writing in our Writing Communications course at St. Lawrence College. When we were given this assignment at the beginning of the year, let’s just say I didn’t see the importance of it. I’m singing a different song today.
5 reasons why writing a blog is a fundamental asset to you.
- To help market or promote something
- To express your thoughts or opinions
- To have fun and be creative
- To establish yourself as an expert
- To stay active and knowledgable in a field or specific topic
These are only a few of the reasons why you should have a blog if you don’t already. You never know who will be reading your blog and you could make some strong business or personal relationships just by sitting down for 30 minutes to an hour and expressing some thoughts and ideas about something that gets you excited.
View original post 20 more words